Vehicle Loading Equipment into Cars
Getting my empty wheelchair or scooter into a vehicle
The SPEEDY-LIFT: Adapt-Solutions (3 year limited warranty)
- Simply back your wheelchair up to the SPEEDY-LIFT & push the ‘IN’ button and the rest is done for you.
- Picks up your chair and secures into place behind the driver’s seat.
- Automatic locking mechanism so you don’t need to worry about fastening chair in place.
- Fast moving effective wheelchair lift- you are in and on your way in no time.
- Designed for rigid manual wheelchair.
- Made in Canada.
- Compact design takes up very little space
- Generally, only one seat removed to accommodate lift
- Full cycle takes less than 30 seconds
- Installs into vehicle OEM seat anchorages - no cutting or drilling
- Powered by vehicle's battery
- Equipped with manual back up mechanism
- 42kg's capacity
- Optional adaptor kit for folding frame wheelchairs
These incredible vehicle lift products – lift, store and allow transportation of your unoccupied wheelchair, scooter or power chair in nearly every type of vehicle. Also referred to as Wheelchair Hoists, Wheelchair Lifts, Wheelchair cranes, Boom Hoists.
- Makes lifting and transporting virtually effortless
- Safe/reliable - tested beyond USA industry standards
- No structural modifications required to your vehicle
- Can easily be removed for vehicle resale
- Can be re-installed in your next vehicle
- Sales, installation and service provided by a network of installers
- Full 3 year Parts and Labour Warranty, return to base
We have listed the most popular Bruno scooter and wheelchair lifts for the NZ market and for NZ vehicles. However, the Bruno range numbers more than 20 models, so please contact us if you do not see one here that suits your needs.
Redesigned in 2017, offering greater vehicle installation applications. Bruno's inside platform-style scooter powerchair lift, the Joey, offers unparalleled ease of use and safety. Drive your mobility device onto the platform, disembark and press a button and Bruno's Joey lifts your scooter or powerchair into your vehicle and gently tucks it into the cargo area.
Industry-leading 159 kg. lifting capacity combined with fastest complete cycle travel time loaded/unloaded. Robust electronics with built-in electrical wiring (NO Traveling CABLES) protected by an elegant automotive styled shroud.
VSL-570 Big Lifter™
Easily raises and lowers fully assembled unoccupied wheelchair, scooter or power chair weighing up to 181Kgs. Manual swing has a low-resistance design, requiring minimum strength and is easy to swing in and out. Securely stores your wheelchair, scooter or power chair in the rear of most SUVs and MPVs.
AWL-150 Manual Wheelchair Lifter
Eliminate the struggle of lifting/storing your folding wheelchair into a MPV,Station Wagon or Sedan. Raise a wheelchair vertically into the rear door of your MPV or Station Wagon all at the touch of a button, or raise a folded wheelchair horizontally into the boot of your Sedan. With the wheelchair next to the bumper, just attach the chair to the lift’s docking device and push the UP button to raise the wheelchair above the bottom of the door opening. Then, simply swing the lift arm and wheelchair into the vehicle and push the DOWNbutton – it’s that easy!
Eliminates the struggle of loading/unloading a scooter or powerchair in/out of your vehicle. This fully powered lift raises/lowers and rotates your scooter or powerchair in/out of your vehicle at the touch of a button. Can be installed in minivans, pickup trucks, SUVs and vans when the storage area can accommodate your scooter or powerchair and the lift. Maximum Lifting Capacity: 181kgs